Top Ten Reasons Why You Want to Teach at the Premier Arts Academy
- We take FUN seriously!
- You can be a part of building something special!
- We want you to LOVE coming to work! You will feel heard, supported, and valued.
- The curriculum is rich with content and resources.
- The students and families have chosen to be here!
- We don’t subscribe to a testing culture. Standardized testing will not own our time or drive our teaching strategies. It is ONLY one tool in our assessment toolbox.
- Families are expected to give 10 hours of community service per year. You’ll always have the support you need from parents, from the leadership team, and from the community!
- We offer competitive pay and benefits. +Your public employee retirement follows you and continues to accrue!
- Every classroom has a dedicated instructional assistant.
- We want you to love what you do and do what you love. That is the best way to inspire students!
Challenge Based Learning Framework: https://www.challengebasedlearning.org/framework/
Arts Integration Information: https://artsintegration.com/what-is-arts-integration-in-schools/
Check out these videos about the Premier Arts Academy on our YouTube Channel!
When You Wonder You’re Learning